Wednesday, February 20, 2008

#7 I Hate Britney Haters


Seriously, it's enough already.  Get over it.  So she drove around with Sean P. on her lap in the front seat of her car and gave Jaden some candy.  Obviously, she is a bad mother, and that's fine. There are plenty of bad mothers out there, some of whom I may even know personally (Not mine though, she's top of the line).  So, take her kids away and give them to K-Fed, because he's truly a stand up citizen.  Either way, can we just move on to the next topic?  Does it really matter if she steals some underwear from a department store or makes out with a rando dude in a hot tub? We all do those kinds of things.  

I mean, she has been in the spot light since she was 16 years old and has more money that she knows what to do with.  Honestly, what would you do if you had that kind of power?  You'd probably go a little crazy.  I mean I'm crazy enough with $20 in my pocket, I can only imagine if 6 more zeros were placed after that.  As crazy as she is, she comes out with some serious hits. Her new c.d. has already produced 3 hit singles, all of which I love.  And, yeah she screwed up at the VMA's but thats because she has so many haters.  How could you do well performing in front of a bunch of people who are expecting you to fail?  I can't even throw a dart straight in front of 2 friends who I know are laughing at my "form" behind my back (though one can't even hit the board half the time himself).

I am just so sick of hearing about her, when there is so much better entertainment out there. Don't instant message me about how Britney's sister is pregnant when we can talk about the fact that one of our friends may very well be a lesbian.  Which I truly find a million times juicier.  Britney, I don't care if you throw Sean and Jaden off the top of the Sears Tower while wearing nothing but nipple tassels.  When it comes to your hits, gimme more.

No comments: