Sunday, May 17, 2009

#25 I Hate Feminists


Come on ladies! We were born the weaker sex for a reason, so deal with it bitches. I am so sick of hearing about equality of the sexes. They are not equal. Men are, in the words of Kanye West, harder, bigger, faster, stronger... When I need someone to carry a heavy load, or change a tire, I love to play the role of the damsel in distress. Feminism is attempting to wipe away this age old concept and I cannot stand aside and allow this to happen. 

Okay, so maybe women are not paid as much as men, and there aren't as many of as holding CEO positions at Fortune 500 companies, but is that really what we want? The answer is no. We are nurturing, caring individuals who want to take care of the kids, cook, clean, and hell, I'll say it, run up a major credit card bill that our hardworking chairman of the board husband will later pay off. 

We get to wear floral dresses, ruffles and pearls, oh my! Whereas our sweaty, smelly fathers, husbands and boyfriends (or current lack thereof) hold the jobs of changing light bulbs, assembling the new entertainment system, checking the oil (wouldn't have the slightest idea where to even begin), etc. Why are you trannies in training trying to destroy these beloved roles that have been engrained in society for hundreds of years? I do not want to partake in anything that involves installing, assembling, building, or carrying! 

Softball, the favorite pastime of the feminist (lesbian), should be wiped off the face of the earth. I'm proud of the fact that I cannot throw a tennis ball farther than 10 ft. and I'd like to keep it that way. Props to Rosie the Riveter for what she did. She "rose" (ha) to the occasion when needed. Women are strong and clearly able to do some amazing things, I do not doubt that for a second, but let's leave the role of the man to him, as he does it best. If you biatches keep it up, next thing we know we'll be on the front lines in Iraq, breaking up fights between the Bloods and Crips, and wearing strap ons. Either way, you can find me at Bloomingdale's trying on lipstick with daddy's hard earned charge card

No comments: