Sunday, March 2, 2008

#17 I Hate the Cast of The Hills


Love the show. Hate everyone on it. I tried to stick up for Lauren for awhile, as she seemed down to earth and sensible.  After watching 3 straight seasons I realized that this was simply not the case.  L.C. is a straight up fun blocker.  Any time anyone else is having a good time, you can find her in the corner pouting.  Who cares if your friend dates the ultimate tool of the century, Justin Bobby.  I would love to have that kid around.  I don't think it gets any more entertaining than Justin Bobby.  And the fact that she ever gave Jason the time of day should have been a tell tale sign that the girl is seriously disturbed.  I will give her wardrobe mad props, but that's where my love for Lauren begins and ends.

Audrina, I saw you in person at a restaurant in Beverly Hills with  50 year old dude who had his hand on the small of your back.  What's up with that?  I mean I am not surprised due to the interesting cast of characters you surround yourself with.  As I said before, Justin Bobby gets my points for entertainment value, but how you actually take this person seriously is beyond me.

As for Spencer and Heidi, I think the media has said enough.  You two are your own circus and as much as I hate you, I can't seem to get enough (I guess that's sad for me).  Spencer, that was so sweet and thoughtful of you to tag up your wall as if you were living in the hood of South Central L.A. and then finish off the pad with a pinball machine.  What a dream home for you and your fiancée to live in, I only wish I could snag a catch like you.  I also wish you would direct a hot music video of me singing on the beach and maybe if I was lucky enough you could rap on it.  You truly are the next Eminem.  And Heidi, you have some many true and loyal friends.  Jen Bunney, now there's a real winner.

I thought Whitney would never fail me.  She seemed to stay out of most of the drama, and she seemed witty and intelligent.  Unfortunately, she decided to go on a date with her aerobics instructor, and it all went down hill from there.  This dude was straight up Jersey trash complete with white v neck and man jewelry.  Not only did he ask her what her zodiac sign was (hate it), but he also must have made her cheers him 24 times.  I was certain she would go back to her girls later that night and tell all about her evening from hell, but to my surprise, she likes the guy! Whitney, you are dead to me.

Brody, you're hot and we'd all do you.

No comments: